The Granite Studio is designed to capture precise, fully-calibrated images of your stone slabs in high resolution. Whether you want to build your Virtual Inventory or create scaled images for VeinMatch, BACA Systems Granite Studio is excellent for consistent, accurate imaging. Get the most out of each slab by marking unusable areas before they reach your production.
When used in conjunction with BACA Systems Vein Match software, you can overlay your customer’s DXF file on slab photos and then create a complete rendered image layout of your customer’s countertop. You can then e-mail for confirmation of the rendered layout showing what their actual slab selection will look like before you cut saving you time, improving your customer communication and helping to prevent material waste.
- Build of materials given at purchase of Robo SawJet, VeinMatch, or VIM
- Work Center that incorporates a computer and photo station all in one assembly
- Cannon EOS Rebel camera and cables
- Camera kit that includes a dust proof enclosure
- Computer Tower, LCD monitor, mouse & keyboard
- Fabricated A-Frame