The Robo SawJet is our programmable Saw and Abrasive WaterJet cutting system. Robo SawJet combines traditional stone processing technology with lean industrial machine technologies to provide an affordable and reliable system for your cutting operations. Robo SawJet utilizes a KUKA robot equipped with the simplicity of a conventional saw in combination with the flexibility of abrasive waterjet technology. The system features BACA’s Easy-2-use, Ready-2-Use programming software and an intuitive operator interface to automatically generate cutting paths with a few clicks of the mouse. Programming can be accomplished at the machine on the factory floor or in the office remotely. The system also uses less floor space than traditional gantry or bridge style machines.
- 1 Circuit; 480V, 3 PHASE, 80 AMPS, 60HZ (Robot)
- 1 Circuit; 480V, 3 PHASE, 100 AMPS, 60HZ (Pump)
- 1 Source Clean, 40 PSI, 4 GPM (Cutting Water)
- 1 Source Gray, 35 PSI, 5 GPM minimum
- 1 Source, 2-4 GPM, @ less than 65° (Pump Cooling)
*50 PSI, 12 GPM optimal.
- 1 Source 1 cfm at 85-100 psi (Robot)
- 1 Source 3 cfm at 60-100 psi (Garnet System)
- Standard system requires a minimum of 12.5’ of overhead clearance. Optional 11’ clearance if cameras are ceiling mounted
Less Cutting Time
Please fill out the form below and a BACA Systems representative will reach out to you as soon as possible.