Revolutionary Robotic Sawjet Technology
The Robolution Pro is the fastest, most capable precision cutting system in the industry. Cutting miters with the saw blade and the waterjet, it can handle everything from inside corner miters to complex arcs efficiently, while nesting pieces to save material and dramatically reduce downstream labor costs. The powerful 26 HP VFD driven saw and 60k waterjet can cut quartzite, ultra-compact slabs, and porcelains with ease. The system can even handle variations in material thickness or warpage with BACA’s adaptive cutting technology, to produce perfect miter joints. With the largest cutting table in the industry, Robolution Pro can be upgraded to a second cutting table in the future, protecting your investment as your business grows.
Saw Blade and Waterjet Mitering
Lowest Cost of Operation
Value Today and in the Future
Powerful Cutting Technology
Large, Ergonomic Cutting Station
Full System Image Map Here
- Fully sealed gears and bearings with no exposure to stone dust or garnet.
- Tighter tolerance than any other sawjet robot in market – used by Boeing, Spacex, for high accuracy applications.
- Right-sized for application – no signularity or cutting limitations unlike other robots supplied for sawjet applications.
- Low maintenance – 5 years/10,000 hours before an oil change is needed.
- Most reliable and least expensive pump to operate – up to 50% less expensive to operate than other sawjets.
- H2O Jet’s high pressure components have been field-test verified to have the longest life in the industry. Designed for optimum efficiency and long life, H20 waterjet parts offer the best value in the industry.
- Used in highly demanding 24 hour / 7 day automotive production facilities – 8 out of 10 installations are H2O Jet pumps.
- 26 Horsepower spindle provides more cutting power.
- Standard 16″ saw blade.
- Focused, tamperproof nozzles provide 12 GPM of water focused on blade segments for better cooling.
- Quick removal of saw guard without tools.
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) standard, allowing RPM to be set based on material requirements.
- H2O Jet nozzle with high cycle components for longer life between rebuilds and lower cost to operate.
- Integral Diamond Eductor (IDE) provides best stream quality and perfect alignment to mixing tube for faster cut speeds.
- Mixing tube wears evenly, unlike nozzles that use drop in orifices that can be misaligned.
- 1 Circuit; 480V, 3 PHASE, 80 AMPS, 60HZ (Robot)
- 1 Circuit; 480V, 3 PHASE, 100 AMPS, 60HZ (Pump)
- 1 Source 25 cfm at 85-100 psi (Robot)
- 1 Source 3 cfm at 60-100 psi (Garnet System)
- 1 Source Clean, 40 PSI, 4 GPM (Cutting Water)
- 1 Source Gray, 35 PSI, 5 GPM minimum, 50 PSI, 12GPM optimal (Saw Water)
- 1 Source, 2-4 GPM, @ less than 65° (Pump Cooling)
- Standard system requires a minimum of 11’6″ of overhead clearance.